Endpoint Protection Buyer’s Guide: SentinelOne, Bitdefender, VMware & Microsoft (Comparison)
Looking for a feature-rich, reliable, and user-friendly endpoint protection solution to keep you secure? See how the big names measure up against each other.
For as much as IT allows your business to do, it can also present a number of threats to your business if it isn’t properly protected. Your business’ laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other wireless devices present opportunities for cybercriminals, or misinformed employees to put you at risk.
The best way to start strengthening your cyber defenses is with a comprehensive and reliable Endpoint Protection solution.
What Is Endpoint Protection?
This type of cybersecurity solution detects and eliminates threats as they happen. This is especially important if you currently rely on a free or basic antivirus solution, which can be easily circumvented by cybercriminals.
Whether it’s malware, a virus, or another threat, the right Endpoint Protection solution will spot threats as they happen, and keep them from causing damage.
General features include:
- Endpoint Device Policies: Keeping your staff from inadvertently putting your business data at risk on their personal devices.
- Encryption Of Electronically Shared Files: Protect files both at rest and in transit.
- Blocks Movement of Sensitive Data: Keeps the most sensitive data from being moved without authorization.
- Limits Remote Access to Networks: Prevents employees from risking your data on an unsecured network.
Do you know which Endpoint Protection solution is right for your organization?
Top 4 Endpoint Protection Solutions For You To Consider
- SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform
- Bitdefender Ultra
- VMWare Carbon Black EDR
- Microsoft Defender ATP
Endpoint Protection Solution Feature Comparison
|Threat Intelligence Feed Integration||✔||X||✔||✔|
|Advanced Threat Hunting||✔||✔||✔*||✔|
|Rogue Device Discovery||✔*||✔*||✔||✔*|
Which Endpoint Protection Solution Is Right For You?
The fact is that today’s cybercriminals have a vast arsenal of weapons to choose from when they target an organization like yours. You need an endpoint protection solution that offers a multi-layered defense to keep you secure.
As you can see from the comparison above, SentinelOne’s next-gen endpoint protection solutions have more features than the competition, with only one standard feature being provided at an additional cost. It offers a comprehensive defense based on a vast range of robust capabilities.
That’s why ARCIS Technology Group recommends SentinelOne to all of our clients.
Why Do We Use SentinelOne?
Developed to provide holistic defense-in-depth, SentinelOne Endpoint Detection & Response solutions protect systems before, during, and after a malware attack, employing different technologies and methodologies where necessary:
- Passive Protection: SentinelOne uses a static AI engine to monitor systems for signs of malware, eliminating the need for ongoing scans.
- Active Defense: The Behavioral AI engine watches for malicious activity, flagging and eliminating a range of threats, from file-based malware to zero-day exploits.
- After The Attack: Using an Automated Endpoint Detection and Response system, SentinelOne gathers forensic data and takes the necessary steps to prevent damage—network isolation, and endpoint restoration.
ARCIS Technology Group Will Manage Your Endpoint Protection For You
Optimizing your cybersecurity doesn’t happen by accident. It requires time, expertise, structure, and a proven strategy tailored to your needs to create a truly secure technology environment.
That’s exactly what ARCIS Technology Group’s range of cybersecurity solutions, including SentinelOne Endpoint Protection, offer your company.
Get the endpoint protection solution you need by booking a meeting with our team