Rea & Associates Inc. is seeking a Business Development and Account Executive to join our growing sales team for the Raleigh NC area.
- Are you looking for an exceptional career opportunity in outside sales?
- Do you have at least 5 years of previous sales experience with IT managed services or computer network products and services or similar aptitude for technology sales?
- Do you have a stable work history?
- Are you the best at what you do and want to work with the best?
If you answered YES to the above questions, you are invited to forward your resume to Rea & Associates Inc.
AGGRESSIVE. OUTGOING. CONFIDENT. MULTI–TASKING. DRIVEN. MONEY-MOTIVATED.
Does this describe you? Then team up with Rea & Associates…for a career where YOU control your destiny.
It’s an exciting time of growth for the Information Technology Service market. Rea & Associates Inc. is a managed IT and cloud solution provider based in Ohio and North Carolina. We are focused on helping our customers succeed by understanding their unique information technology needs and developing a fully customized program to care for their IT needs, so they don’t have to.
As a business professional you will work an assigned territory to consistently identify new business opportunities and meet with decision-makers to analyze the customer’s requirements by performing a technology assessment of their network infrastructure and support systems. The sell will be on value as you use a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that is unique to our industry and sets us apart. You will be expected to meet or exceed the projected dollar volumes in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meeting the sales activity requirements. You will prospect and close new accounts as well as manage existing accounts. We provide a financially lucrative opportunity in the growing IT field of managed services!
We are currently seeking the following requirements:
- Professional appearance, dependable transportation, trusted relationship builder
- Computer, presentation, listening and phone skills to create sales opportunities
- The commission-focused sales professional generally is the most successful
- IT Services Sales: 5 years
Please submit a resumé, cover letter, and salary history in the form below.