Would You Like to Put Hundreds of Dollars Back into Your Bottom Line Each Month?
Here’s the thing… When you’re using the phone, your voice is ultimately converted into data as its transmitted to the receiving end. If you’re already paying for high-speed internet service, which as a modern business, you likely are – you’re already subscribed to data service. What does this mean? Essentially, there’s no need to pay for traditional phone service that are outdated and antiquated. You’re already paying for everything you need to use VoIP (voice over IP) instead.
“But Won’t I Have Problems Staying Connected if I’m Making and Receiving Calls Over the Internet?”
We’ve heard this question once or twice before. People assume that cheaper must mean lacking in terms of quality, but with VoIP, that’s not the case. You’re making and receiving calls over the internet, but our system has 99.999% uptime reliability and crystal clear connections. We’ve switched many of our clients over and they don’t notice a difference – aside from noticing a BETTER call quality for a much lower bill each month.
In addition to lowering your overall costs, you’re also able to access a selection of enterprise-grade features that aren’t found with traditional phone services, such as:
- Email forwarding of voicemails
- Hot desking
- Call forwarding
- Call hold
- Call monitoring
- Music on hold
- Do not disturb
- Listen in – coaching
If You’re Not Convinced, Let’s Take a Moment to Review Your Phone Bill Together to Find Out How Much You’ll Save…
ARCIS Technology Group is so confident in the technology behind VoIP, we’re offering a FREE review of your phone bill to find out how much you’ll save. Remember, we’ve helped many businesses make the transition from traditional phone services to VoIP – so we’re able to pinpoint how much you’ll save with surprising accuracy. Where do the savings come from? Aside from eliminating that frustratingly high phone bill, VoIP lets you:
- Minimize overhead: Your employees can work from any location while still accessing your business phone service, including voice, video, and messaging applications. This significantly reduces overhead in terms of office space, furniture, utilities, and more.
- Eliminate customer frustration: Nobody wants to be put on hold or transferred to someone else’s voicemail. VoIP lets your team stay connected with features designed to keep customers happy as they’re able to get connected, no matter where someone is.
- Lower maintenance costs: Unlike traditional telephone systems, your VoIP phones can be moved around with ease. Just unplug from one LAN and plug into another. You can add or remove users, make updates to your settings, and much more with ease.
- Greater mobility amongst staff: Your team is able to handle calls from their desk or mobile phone via a “follow me” service that lets them stay connected to their phone line while they’re on the move.
- Less missed opportunities: All sorts of features, including voicemail to email, conference calling, and more deliver opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t be possible because missed communication means missed opportunities.
ARCIS Technology Group Will Review Your Phone Bill FREE of Charge. Let’s See What YOU Can Save. Call (330) 236-1011.
Like this article? Keep reading…