What Benefits Does Microsoft 365 Offer Businesses in Ohio?
What makes Microsoft 365 one of the most widely-used productivity suites? This brief article quickly explores why this Microsoft cloud offering has gained such popularity with tech-savvy business executives.
Companies are looking to the latest technologies to stay ahead of the rest in today’s highly competitive business world. This, coupled with the increased need to optimize workflow operations in a remote work setting, has led to a sharp spike in demand for cloud productivity tools.
According to a report, Microsoft 365 has the largest market share in Europe, and its only competitor in the US is Google’s G Suite. The question is, why is Microsoft 365 the go-to cloud-based productivity suite for countless organizations? Discover the top 7 benefits of using this powerful productivity tool to your Northeast Ohio business.
Watch our latest video on Microsoft 365 benefits here:
What Is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is a productivity suite that integrates a wide range of useful applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, and many more. As it’s a cloud-based platform, Microsoft 365 provides users with the full-featured experience anytime, anywhere provided they have an internet connection.
Let’s now take a look at the seven key benefits of using Microsoft 365 for small and medium businesses in Northeast Ohio:
- You Can Access Files Anywhere: Microsoft 365 ensures your data is securely stored in the cloud. This means you access your files anywhere, anytime, on any internet-enabled device. In the context of the ongoing pandemic, businesses find this incredibly useful as team members can access the files they need from their distributed home offices.
- Safe Cloud Storage: By utilizing multiple robust security measures, Microsoft 365 protects your data from various cyber threats. For instance, threat detection and anti-malware recognize and prevent threats from escalating, while two-factor authentication safeguards against any unauthorized access.
- Effective Communication: There are numerous communication platforms within Microsoft 365, ranging from video-conferencing tools to chat-based options. Apart from being easy to use, all these tools integrate seamlessly to ensure centralized, efficient communication. Teams’ instant chat function enables users to post comments and upload files at the same time. This makes cross-department collaboration much more straightforward. With Skype for Business, you can make video conference calls and hold meetings with team members and external parties worldwide.
- Predictable IT Spending: Microsoft 365 is charged on a per-user, per month basis. Your chosen level of functionality determines the overall cost of your licenses. Because you know what you should pay beforehand, Microsoft 365 makes it relatively easy to come up with an accurate IT budget.
- Business Continuity: Microsoft 365 protects your organization against natural disasters since all your information is safely stored and routinely backed up in the cloud. In case the worst happens, your files will always be secure in the cloud. Microsoft 365’s recovery features enable businesses to restore files and get back up and running in no time. For example, Exchange allows users to recover emails as well as entire mailboxes.
- Centralized Collaboration: Using the collaboration tools in Microsoft 365, it’s possible to share mailboxes, calendars, and edit documents in real-time. For example, by sharing calendars on Exchange, you can easily identify available employees or meeting times that will work for all your team members. Saving documents in SharePoint allows team members to access them wherever they may be. What’s more, several team members can access and edit SharePoint documents in real-time, making collaboration on projects incredibly convenient. You can also share such documents via email as a link.
- Automatic Updates: Not only can you access all the essential apps like Excel, Outlook, and Word, you never have to worry about performing updates. Because Microsoft 365 is cloud-based, all updates are automated.
Looking for the Most Reliable Microsoft 365 Support In Ohio?
Our experienced Microsoft 365 specialists at Rea & Associates are eager to help you leverage this powerful productivity suite to optimize and grow your business.
Contact Us Now to get started | Give us a call: (330) 236-1011.