The internet can be quite a frightening place, especially if your business is not fully protected from the dangers that are lurking around every corner.
Threats from ransomware to cryptojacking are throwing organizations into disarray as they scramble to make sense of fractured systems and less-than-ideal security situations.
With the landscape so disjointed, it’s vital that you have a trusted IT support provider on your side that is able to provide you with the knowledge and best-practices recommendations that you need to maintain secure and consistent operations even in the midst of urgent challenges. At ARCIS Technology Group, we work hard to stay ahead of the competition in terms of cybersecurity and operational knowledge, so we are able to quickly get up-to-speed on new ways to support your business.
Trusted IT Solutions, Services and Support for Ohio Businesses
Your business deserves access to the best and brightest minds in technology, which is why we carefully vet each of our resources to ensure they are well-trained and eager to provide top-notch IT support for your company. Businesses in the Ohio area have been trusting ARCIS Technology Group since 2002, secure in the knowledge that we are always pushing each other to find the best possible solutions to your difficult technical challenges. You can always trust that we are there when you need us, providing network services and consulting for businesses of all sizes. We offer:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring and support
- Dedicated IT Help Desk services
- Management of cloud-based platforms, including Microsoft Office 365, Azure and more
- Business consulting for systems integrations, upgrades, technical strategy and business moves
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Enterprise-level cybersecurity solutions
- Next-generation firewalls, email and website content filtering
- Aggressive anti-malware and antivirus software
- WiFi network and router management
- Data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
- Web-based email and office productivity with Microsoft Office 365 solutions
- Next-generation firewalls, anti-malware and antivirus software
- Web and email content filtering, to reduce the possibility of a malware or ransomware attack
- Telecommunications infrastructure, including VoIP, SMS text capabilities, faxing and videoconferencing
- Cloud applications and storage
- Active cybersecurity monitoring and advanced reporting tools
- Help desk support for common questions such as password resets, software licensing, hardware issues and more
- Could Services -Productivity solutions such as Microsoft Office 365 upgrades and migrations
- Wireless consulting
- IT Consulting and Project Management
- Managed Services
- Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Software upgrades and patch management
Each IT support service that we provide is engineered specifically to work with our other solutions, so your business operations come together seamlessly and securely.
Training and Ongoing Knowledge Support
Are your internal team members running so quickly that it’s difficult to find time for ongoing education? Growing your internal body of knowledge — for both technical professionals and business users — is an extremely important component of your cybersecurity readiness. Our team will work closely with you to put in place a proactive schedule for training that will improve your teams’ understanding of how ransomware and malware are introduced to your business, as well as new and evolving security strategies. This knowledge sharing helps protect your organization, as more than 40% of all cyberattacks are targeted at small to mid-size businesses.
You need to know that the IT support team working on your business technology is knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest tools and procedures to keep your business running smoothly. At ARCIS Technology Group, we place a strong emphasis on lifelong education, so our experts are continually learning more about cybersecurity, operations and researching new solutions to ensure our clients have the systems that they need to be successful. Contact us today at 330-236-1011 to learn more about the services that we offer or schedule your free initial consultation online by filling out our contact form.