What Manufacturing Firms Need To Know About Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 or “the fourth industrial revolution” is widely talked about nowadays. Most industries are starting to realize the power of technology and how digitally transforming their organizations can help them get ahead. But what IS industry 4.0 and why should you care? It’s all about digital transformation. Essentially, industry 4.0 refers to smart manufacturing wherein firms use more connected devices to communicate, make informed decisions, and ultimately, deliver greater value to consumers.
If you’re wondering if you need to get on board, the answer is up to you. If you want the following, then yes, it’s time to get on board…
Benefits Of Industry 4.0
● A more competitive edge against disruptors in the field
● A greater ability to attract and retain new workers
● A more collaborative, stronger team with access to real-time data and intelligence
● A greater capacity to address issues before they become big problems
● A boost to your profits and growth as you make smarter, faster decisions
Industry 4.0 requires you to combine physical production with smart digital technology, big data, and machine learning – giving you a more holistic, cohesive environment that impacts the entire product life cycle and supply chain, including:
● Customer/field service
How does it work? It starts with giving everyone access to up-to-date, relevant views of data, production, and overall, business processes. A few small changes can improve your data, keep your teams connected, and ultimately, digitize your manufacturing firm.
ARCIS is here to help manufacturing firms that are ready to take the plunge into digitalization. We’re familiar with the many technologies manufacturing firms leverage on a daily basis, such as:
● ERP systems
● Fleet management
● CAD/CAM systems
● 3D printing
● Barcoding systems
● And more
We’re able to provide managed IT services wherein we manage, monitor, and maintain your entire infrastructure for a flat-rate monthly fee – helping you stay productive while minimizing errors and/or risks. But above and beyond that, we’re able to provide strategic consulting to help you embrace digitization. What does this entail? Our team will…
- Implement the right databases and/or collaboration technologies to keep you connected with real-time information.
- Offer support along the way so you can rest assured knowing every project will be on-time and within budget.
Let’s get started on the path towards digitization.